$25,000 SPRING FLING SLOT TOURNAMENT
$25,000 SPRING FLING SLOT TOURNAMENT
May 14, 2021 - May 15, 2021
Invited participants and those that buy-in for $50 will play in a 3 round slot tournament. The scores from the 3 rounds will be totaled and those with the top 15 highest scores and 11 other random places (see prize breakdown), 26 winners total will share $25,000 in slot play. We will randomly choose one $25 slot play hot seat winner per each regular session on Friday, May 14.
Buy-in or $50 now through May 12 at The STRAT cage. Buy-in at The STRAT Slot Tournament Lounge Thursday, May 13, 5-7pm or Friday, May 14, 2-6pm.
Slot Play Prize Breakdown
1st $ 5,000
2nd $ 4,000
3rd $ 3,000
4th $ 2,000
5th $ 1,500
6th – 9th $ 1,000
10th – 15th $ 500
17th $ 300
19th $ 300
23rd $ 200
25nd $ 200
29th $ 200
32nd $ 200
35th $ 200
38th $ 200
42nd $ 200
46th $ 200
49th $ 300
Thursday, May 13
- 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Early Registration - Guests will receive tournament play times.
Friday, May 14
- 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration - Guests will receive tournament play times.
- 3:00 p.m. 1st Round of Play Begins
- 7:00 p.m. 2nd Round of Play Begins
Saturday, May 15
- 1:00 p.m. 3rd Round of Play Begins
- 4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. Make-up / $50 Re-buy Round
- 8:00 p.m. Winners posted at the slot tournament area and the True Rewards Center
$25,000 Spring Fling Slot Tournament Rules
May 14-15, 2021
- All INVITED participants and those that buy-in for $50 cash will play in a three (3) round slot tournament.
- The scores from the three (3) rounds will be totaled. All prizes will be paid in slot play (See Prize Breakdown).
- Participants will receive their session times at registration.
- Early Registration will be held on Thursday, May 13 from 5pm – 7pm and Registration will be held on Friday, May 14 from 2pm – 6pm. Location for both will be at the Slot Tournament Lounge in The STRAT north casino.
- Participants must check in five (5) minutes prior to their tournament session. If player is not there for the start of their session, they will either be rescheduled for a later session or disqualified if arrangements cannot be made.
- Participants must remain at assigned machine unless moved by tournament staff.
- Participants must remain seated after the session is completed, until a tournament staff member has recorded the score.
- It is the player’s responsibility to verify his or her score. Once the score has been recorded it is final and binding.
- Scores will be voided if altered in any way by a tournament player.
- Participants must present valid photo ID at tournament registration.
- There will be no smoking in the tournament area.
- Tournament machines are of the same type and model.
- Machines are set on an 4-minute timer.
- No money is required to play tournament machines.
- In the event of a tie for any place, prize money will be added among the tie placement winners and will be split evenly. (Example 9th and 10th place have the same amount of points therefore $1,000 slot play and $500 slot play is added together and split evenly for an amount of $750 slot play each.)
- Participants must complete three (3) sessions to be eligible for prize money. The make–up/$50 re-buy round will be held on Saturday, May 15 from 4:30pm – 6:00pm. Re-buy round will allow you a chance to replace your lowest score. All participants will compete with their top three (3) highest scores.
- One (1) alternate can play one (1) session per tournament. Alternate must possess their own True Rewards card and present it at the time of check in for the session they desire to play.
- Participants do not need to be present to collect their winnings. Slot play will expire six months from date of issuance. Slot Play winnings will be posted to player accounts up to 90 minutes after results are announced.
- Whatever amount of slot play you download to a particular machine must be played at that machine until it is gone. Please download in increments. A maximum amount of $10,000 in slot play can be played per day and a maximum of $3,000 can be downloaded at a time.
- Total prize money advertised is a potential aggregate of all slot play given out.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older and able to present proof of age upon registration.
- All disputes must be handled at the time of the dispute incident. In the event of a dispute, the decision of The STRAT management will be final and binding and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod house rules will prevail over any situation not covered in the tournament rules.
- Team members of Golden Entertainment, Inc.; Arizona Charlie’s Decatur; Arizona Charlie’s Boulder; The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod; Aquarius Casino Resort; Edgewater Casino Resort and Golden Casino Group employees, its successors and assignees of sponsors, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this event are not eligible.
- Management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules and eligibility determinations for this promotion subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- These are the official $25,000 Spring Fling Slot Tournament rules. Any rule relating to the $25,000 Spring Fling Slot Tournament rules may be changed, modified, or cancelled by management at any time as necessary. These rules will be governed by and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Hot Seat Drawings
Time: Prior to the start of each session on Friday, May 14
Prize: $25 slot play
- All participants that play in the Spring Fling Slot Tournament will be eligible to win.
- One (1) machine number will be randomly drawn and announced prior to each regular session. Hot seat winner must be present to win.
- Management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules and eligibility determinations for this promotion.
- No substitutions or cash in lieu of prize.